- 请研0和研一同学聆听：Dr Xiangyang Shen (Harry Shum)’s talk - You are how you read
- Most Recent Call for Papers
- Paper Search: Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, CiteSeer, IEEE Xplore, ACM Portal, CCF数字图书馆
- CFP: WikiCFP；Vector Images: Pixabay, Canva
- Mathwords: Terms and Formulas from Beginning Algebra to Calculus
- Plot: Demo scripts, Clustered/Stacked Filled Bar Graph Generator , sigmaplot
- Open Source: Google Developers, Software for free
- Course Resources：Computer Networking: a Top Down Approach, Optimization
- Text Formatting with LaTeX
- LaTeX编辑部, 华东师范大学数学系 LaTeX 教学, 学位论文Latex模板
- Collaborative Writing and Publishing, Emacs+LaTeX, Emacs as the LaTeX Editor
- Excel2LaTeX – Convert Excel spreadsheets to LATEX tables, Tables Generator, image-to-latex
- Powerpoint, CV, Making Poster, Making a poster in beamer, Beamer Poster Theme
- How to embed all fonts in PDF
The winner is always a part of the answer.
The loser is always a part of the problem.
The winner always has a program.
The loser always has an excuse.
The winner says “Let me do it for you.”.
The loser says “That’s not my job.”.
The winner sees an answer for every problem.
The loser sees a problem in every answer.
The winner sees a green near every sand trap.
The loser sees two or three sand traps near every green.
The winner says “It may be difficult, but it’s possible.”.
The loser says “It may be possible, but it’s too difficult.”.
Be a winner!